How Do I Export Donors Information from My Donation Page?
Each donation received on a donation page contains valuable details about the donor and their donation. This information can be useful for gathering insights for increasing your exposure or setting up future fundraisers. You can access this data to run analytics and collect helpful insights in a few simple steps.
How to get a report on your donations and donors:
- Click on Donation Pages on the left menu.
- Click on the title of the donation page.
- From that menu, click View Donations.
- Click EXPORT at the bottom left to download a full report with details on each donation.
Within the exported report, you’ll find a complete list of donations and corresponding donor information, including email addresses and any additional data collected.
Good to know
- You can manage your donation pages by clicking on donation pages in the left sidebar. Or, manage your experiences by clicking Experiences in the left sidebar.
Have more questions? Submit a ticket