How to Add Administrators to Your Experience
Learn how to invite people to help manage and run your Experience.
Get help running your experience by inviting as many experience administrators as you see fit. Administrators will be able to make edits to the experience and help run reports.
Add an administrator
- Go to Experiences in the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the title of your experience. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the experience image.
- Click Manage Administrators.
- Click the Add Administrator button in the top right.
- Enter the email address of the person you would like to add.
- Click Invite.
The person invited will receive an email invitation to help with your fundraising experience. They will click on the link in the email and add their account. Your fundraiser will then show in their account.
Good To Know
- Only the person who created the experience can add experience administrators.
- Experience administrators that you’ve added will then appear in the list.
- You can remove administrators by hovering over a name in the table, clicking the three-dot menu, then clicking remove.
- Administrators on your experience, will not have access to the organization's information unless listed as a user on the organization.
Add Users to Your Organization Account
*Note: Terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you’ve chosen for your experience.
Have more questions? Submit a ticket