View Your Raffle, Sweepstakes or Auction Winners
At the end of your raffle, sweepstakes, or auction experience, the person who created the experience will receive an email with the winner's information. We know how important it is to access a list of winners and their contact information soon after your fundraiser ends, so we’ve made it easy to get there.
NOTE: This article shows you how to find your winners after they’ve already been drawn. How to Draw Winners
Follow these simple steps
- Go to Experiences in the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the title of your experience. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the experience image.
- Click on Manage Raffle Winners, Manage Sweepstakes Winners, or View Auction Winners*. Your list of winners will then appear, allowing you to retrieve the information needed to administer prizes.
- To access a winner’s mailing address so you can send them their prize, hover over a winner and click the three-dot icon on the right.
- Click view mailing address.
Good To Know
- You also can export the list of winners from this page. The export allows you to view even more information collected from your winners. Just click export on the bottom-left of the table!
- The experience organizer will receive an email with the winner's information after the drawing has occurred or the auction has ended. Anyone listed as an experience administrator will not receive this email.
*Note: Terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you’ve chosen for your experience.
Have more questions? Submit a ticket