Send an Email to All of Your Donors
Discover how you can send an email to some or all of your donors with these simple steps.
Whether you need to loop them in on an upcoming event or send an additional update on experience progress, it’s easy to send an email to some or all of the donors on any of your experiences.
How to email your donors
- Go to Experiences in the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the title of the experience. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the experience image.
- From this menu, select View Donations*.
- Click on the Donors* tab at the top right.
- Select the specific donors you’d like to email by checking the box next to their name. To email all donors, first check the box at the top left (next to the ‘name’ column) and then click Select all records next to the search bar.
- After selecting the donors you’d like to email, click the SEND EMAIL button in the upper right.
- Compose your email, then hit SEND.
Good To Know
- Emails are sent out in a queue, so if you have many supporters, it may take a few minutes to send and receive all of the emails.
- In addition to sending emails within the RallyUp platform, you can also export this list of donors and import them into your own email program (like MailChimp). Simply click EXPORT in the bottom left of the table on the View Donors* page.
*Note that terminology on the menu may differ according to what you’ve set for your experience.
Have more questions? Submit a ticket