How to Customize the Activity Tabs on Your Experience Page
When you create your fundraising experiences, your activity tabs will populate with default language.
This language reflects what donors can do or purchase when they click on the tab. For example, the “Raffle” tab says, “Raffle Prizes.” As you set up your fundraising experience, or once it goes live, you may want to customize the language in the tabs and the order in which they appear.
Customize tab text
The language within the activity tabs can be customized by following the steps below.
- Click on Experiences in the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the title of your experience. If you have selected a grid view, click on the experience image.
- Click Edit Experience*.
- Click Page Design in the timeline at the top.
- Scroll down until you see the box below:
- Enter the text for each tab. Note: there is a 30-character limit on each tab.
- Click SAVE at the bottom of the page.
Note: Options in this section will reflect the components chosen for your experience.
Customize tab order
The order of the tabs is determined by the order of the component buttons.
How to Customize the Activity Buttons on Your Experience Page
Have more questions? Submit a ticket