How to Change the Terminology on the “Donate” Button
RallyUp has many features to help you customize your experience according to your specific needs. On the main experience page, you can alter the text on your “donate” button (located in the experience banner) so that it fits with your experience. By default, this text is set to donate, but using a different word or phrase may create a more personalized experience for donors.
Change the text
- Go to Experiences in the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the title of the experience. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the experience image.
- Click Edit Fundraiser.*
- Click on Page Design in the timeline at the top.
- Scroll down until you see this box:
- Select a term from the drop-down menu. Or choose Other to enter your own term.
Good To Know
- You may use up to 20 characters for your “donate” button text.
- Try to be succinct yet as specific as possible. For example, if you are raising money to provide clean water to a community, consider using the term “Give water” as your call-to-action button to get more clicks.
*Note: Terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you’ve chosen for your experience.
Have more questions? Submit a ticket