How Do I Hide the Progress Bar on My Fundraising Page?
Learn how to remove the progress thermometer from your experience, so viewers won’t see how close you are to your fundraising goal.
If you prefer not to show the progress bar on your experience page, removing it is simple using the following steps.
How to hide the progress bar
- Click on Experiences in the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the title of your experience. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the experience image.
- Click Edit Fundraiser*.
- Click Page Design in the timeline at the top.
- Scroll down to the card titled Determine what should display on your page.
- Uncheck the box next to Amount raised for the experience.
- Click SAVE at the bottom of the page.
*Note: Terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you’ve chosen for your experience.
Have more questions? Submit a ticket