How Do I Hide the List of Donors and Donations on My Fundraising Page?
Learn how to remove the list of donors from your public experience page.
Some experience organizers want to keep their donor lists private. Hiding the list of donors and donations from your public experience page is simple to do by following the steps below.
Hide the list of donations
- Click on Experiences in the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the title of your experience. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the experience image.
- Click Edit Fundraiser*.
- Click Page Design in the timeline at the top.
- Scroll down to the card titled Determine what should display on your page.
- Uncheck the box next to Donations and donors feed.
- Click SAVE at the bottom of the page to apply your changes.
Good to Know
- As an Experience Organizer or Administrator, you can always see a list of donors and donations in your experience management menu, even when you hide the list publicly.
*Note: Terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you’ve chosen for your experience.
Have more questions? Submit a ticket