Can My Donors Choose How Their Donation Is Allocated?
Learn how to set up funds that your donors can choose from to give them more flexibility when supporting your experience.
You can give donors the option to choose how their donation is allocated by setting up funds for your experience. Funds will have a name, image, and description, which will display on your experience page. Use these to describe each particular fund and how its allocated donations will be used.
Set up funds
- Click on Experiences in the left menu.
- If you have chosen a list view, click on the title of your experience. If you have chosen a grid view, click on the experience image.
- Click Options in the timeline at the top.
- Click Experience Options*.
- Scroll down to find this box:
- Choose your terminology from the drop-down menu.
- Click CREATE A FUND.
- Enter the fund name, description, and image.
- Click SAVE.
Here is how the funds will be displayed on the experience page:
When donating, your donors will be able to choose how their contribution will be allocated. Here is what the choice will look like for donors in the checkout process:
Good to Know
- You can set up as many funds as needed for your experience
- You can refer to “funds” as something else (i.e., “causes”) by customizing the terminology when setting up funds.
* Note: Terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you’ve chosen for your experience.
Have more questions? Submit a ticket