How-to: Create or Turn Off a Donation Page (Premium Feature)
Add and manage Donation Pages that let your organization accept donations year-round.
If you have a RallyUp+ subscription, you can create Donation Pages that let donors give year-round even if you aren’t actively hosting a fundraiser. You can add a header image and description, create Smart Funds Allocation options so donors can choose how their donations are used, and more.
You can also turn off your Donation Page anytime, for any reason. Your Donation Page won’t accept any donations while the page is off.
Create a Donation Page
- Select Donation Pages from the left menu:
- Select Create Donation Page in the top right corner of the screen, which will take you to Donation Page setup:
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to create a unique Donation Page.
- Select Submit at the bottom of the page. You can start accepting donations as soon as your Donation Page is published, and you can create as many Donation Pages as you need.
Turn Off a Donation Page
- Select Donation Pages from the left menu.
- Find the Donation Page you wish to turn off and select the three-dot menu on the right:
- Select Turn off Donation Page.
Already a RallyUp User?
In October 2022, RallyUp launched the new RallyUp+ subscription. If your organization set up a Donation Page prior to October 2022, you will not lose access even if you don’t have a RallyUp+ subscription.
Have more questions? Submit a ticket